Hello, Bonjour, & Welcome to Creole Bayou!
Genevive Chamblee is a romance author, writer, and blogger. Here, in her cyber home, readers will find posts on all things Creole & Cajun including history, food, recipes, music, trivia, folklore, culture, area, genealogy, and so much more. There are also are posts focusing on writing, writing tips, publishing, self-help and beauty (occasionally), and, of course, my writing projects. Creole Bayou is designed as a site to both provide information and to have a bit of fun.
Genevive Chamblee resides in the bayou country where sweet tea and SEC football reign supreme. She is known for being witty (or so she thinks), getting lost anywhere beyond her front yard (the back is pushing it as she’s very geographically challenged), falling in love with shelter animals (and she adopts them), asking off-the-beaten-path questions that makes one go “hmm”, and preparing home-cooked Creole meals that are as spicy as her writing. She writes contemporary romance, erotic romance, fantasy romance, sports romance, MM romance (gay romance/ LGBT/ LGBTQ), the occult, Creole culture, humor/comedy (romantic comedy/ rom-com), multicultural/interracial, and southern drama. Visit her at her website: www.genevivechambleeconnect.wordpress.com.
Novels and novellas include
- Life’s Roux (Red Sage Publications)
- Out of the Penalty Box (Hot Tree Publishing)
- Defending the Net (Hot Tree Publishing)
- Ice Gladiators (Hot Tree Publishing)
Anthology publications include:
- “Cargo” (Boys Behaving Badly Anthology #3)
- “Harmonious Variation” (Symphony Amore Erotic Stories of Love and Music)
- “Valentine Mistletoe” (Cupid’s Bow: Holiday Heartwarmers Anthology)
- “Oasis Haze” (Mysterious Hearts: Holiday Heartwarmers Anthology)
- “Under the Magnolia Tree” (Haunted Hearts: Holiday Heartwarmers Anthology)
Follow Genevive at:
Skills: Technical/Professional report writing, editing (professional documents), creative writing (short stories, novelettes, novellas, and novels), and beta reading
Accomplishments: I attempt daily to be a good person (but I’m not always successful, try not to judge others, and treat everyone with dignity.
Interest: Reading, writing, movies, dogs (Westies and Samoyeds), dance (classical ballet), southern history/culture (including Creole and Cajun), cooking, travel music (rock, classic rock, classical, alternative, grunge, metal, R&B, hip hop, big band, country, jazz, etc.—In other words, almost anything), and sports (especially SEC football—LPLG).
- All Links: www.books2read.com/icegladiators